JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
04 September, 08:38
PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR MY DOG JACK
HE HAD A REALLY BAD SIEZURE YESTERDAY
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
04 September, 12:22
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
So weird, mine had one today at the groomers for the first time. Prayers for Jack! I hope he is alright!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
thank you
he is good now and another guy says his had one yesterday to ... makes ya wonder huh? andways i do appreciate the prayers for my boy
02:28 PM - Sep 04, 2024
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
06 September, 01:29
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
It really does make you wonder if there is anything to that, especially when it has never ever happened before! Hopefully you have a good vet, ours is terrible. The only reason we go there is because they don't push certain things, if you know what I mean, but they just don't care and only do the bare minimum! Like they went out of their way to make the day he had that especially hard! This is why I don't like people!

06 September, 01:50
In response History Repeats to her Publication
WE DONT HAVE A GOOD VET
ITS HORRIBLE WHAT THEY MAKE US TO FOR OUR PETS AND OFFER NO HELP. JACK IS GOOD NOW BUT IM SURE ITS NOT HIS LAST
I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR HIM AND WE DO
I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE HAVE A GREAT DAY