Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
06 September, 01:40
Judge Delays Trump’s Sentencing Until Nov. 26, After Election Day
The decision by Justice Juan M. Merchan means voters will be left in the dark about whether the former president will face time behind bars.
https://www.nytimes.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Well, Trumps VP is even more important now - because if he us elected, then the left imprison him that VP gets to be Pres.
01:45 PM - Sep 06, 2024
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
07 September, 08:30
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm pretty sure they cant imprison a sitting President. IMO the only reason they have been able to do what they have so far, is because they are being "allowed" so that the people can see the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 September, 08:51
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I hope that is the case, because I am not a Vance fan... and unless Trump moves him out and makes RFK VP I feel it will be just more of the same.

They moved Trumps sentencing to after the election, so all the NG in NYC will have to go home now... unless of course they ate there for other reasons.

I suspect it was a bit of a sting, to capture 3 letter, antifa and islamic goons in one place - as they prepared to pretend to be Trump support... the old smear the opposition tactic.