COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
I made quite the effort of finding this video. Listen carefully what he says.

It's a very rare 9/11 Footage: “Start clearing out...We got a secondary device over here!”

Join us: HISTORY 📜
07:13 AM - Sep 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
06 September, 09:52
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I still am challenged understanding or comprehending the evil that seeks to maim and destroy.
I thought I understood the fight....the depravity and evil we fight...

Just like we cannot comprehend the Love of God though we will still seek to understand the breath the depth the heights of our Creator....
AND God is greater..the vile grotesque depth of evil saddens me.
Imagine the depth of love Satan once had that now seeks only harm.
When younger use to see how walls were like an optical illusion...good to keep from harm yet if inclined keep from destruction...

Often feels like we walk alone yet together...for we will stand alone before the King one day...
This evil only serves to reveal how Great Love is ..how great God is.

Thank you for this clip..never saw it before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
06 September, 09:06
Thank you for your efforts in finding it. So much evil unleashed then and since...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
06 September, 09:03
i do remember hearing some firefighter captain say this. he had something or somebody fll on him and was killed right after this happened.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 September, 08:58
You all need to watch Dr. Judy Wood's presentation or read her book, Where Did The Towers Go? Direct Energy Weapon that turned the buildings in to dust. The evidence is powerful! Never Forget!!

Doug Anger @moola
06 September, 08:21

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 September, 07:39
Never forget 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️