Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
04 September, 11:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
DO NOT BE DECEIVED- THERE ARE ANGELS OF LIGHT (SATAN IN THE FORM OF PRETTY LIGHT ANGELS)

TO LEAD MEN ASTRAY FROM THE TRUTH
THAT JESUS SALVATION COMES FROM FAITS, REPENTANCE AND OUR FLEEING FROM WORLDLY SIONS

SATAN IS A BEING OF GREAT LIGHT

THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE JESUS AND ITS BY HIS BLOOD, SACRIFICE, DEATH AND RESURRECTIONS AND YOUR FAITHS AS WELL AS REPENTING OF SINS THAT WILL SAVE YOUR ETERNAL SOUL

HELL IS REAL R-E-A-L

DO NOT FALL FOR THE "LIGHT" "GOD" IS IN US ALL- THIS IS FALSE DOCTRINE

JESUS IS REAL, HELL FOR YOUR SOUL/SPIRIT IS ETERNAL - FEAR GOD NOW AND REPENT

THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE

NO ONE KNOWS IF HE/SHE WILL BE ALIVE NEXT WEEK

WE HAVE BUT ONE LIFE

REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! FOR THE LORD IS COMING!
06:49 AM - Sep 06, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
06 September, 10:26 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
I do Believe in CHRIST and ALL he came to do...I also want to be like HIM as HE taught" Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Be Like Me Act like me, Think like me" CHRIST CONCIOUSNESS" He also tried to teach his disciples this and they couldn't grasp it neither"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 September, 10:20 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Read again it also says you have to do the work and not just believe"

John 14:12 KJV says, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."12

Christ Consciousness is a term that refers to a state of spiritual enlightenment or unity with the divine. It is a state of awareness of our true nature, our higher self, and our birthright as children of God. It is also a state of embodying the qualities of love, compassion, forgiveness, and unconditional acceptance, which are taught by Jesus Christ. Christ Consciousness can be attained through meditation or other spiritual practices....