MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
12 February, 04:00
I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
12 February, 04:37
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 February, 07:39
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Will preface this with stating I'm huge advocate of Lin Wood's and also believe shooting was a false flag but photos don't provide enough sauce... Let's keep digging!

Only people mentioned by Majomega in this post can reply
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 February, 08:21
In response JC. Campbell to his Publication
No more than anyone else... My point is simply the need for additional information to validate whether she's dead or alive. Again, I'm a strong supporter of Lin Woods and if his Parler post (pre-shut down) is authentic, I'm a believer.