MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
12 February, 04:00
I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dananon in this post can reply
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
14 February, 11:35
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
one question for all the people that think she's dead.....Where was the funeral? Did you hear of one? I didn't hear one word or see anything about a funeral because she isn't dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 08:54
If she alive, where is the RECENT proof - ???
I did watch the entire scene go down live online, and it was the BLM actors who stood over her, raced out to say how uncool it was that she got shot - (attn!! seeking arses & immedaitely I questioned them) ... the blood, looked realy fake, THAT SAID -- where is the current time proof? Mil records? Calif. home address / visit?

Msterri ... @Msterri
13 February, 08:04
Well the screen grab says Lin Wood wrote this on Parler, which he is not on anymore since it's shut down. This is an old tweet. I saw this photo of her with a Trump 2020 mask a few weeks ago. Maybe he has info that we don't, but until we see a recent photo or video of Ashli alive we won't know.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
We were saying this by day 2 on Twitter. People had spent the time and money doing background checks to find out these people didn't even exist in the states that they were from. The whole thing was a setup. Thank God Lin's clearing it up once again! #truth
Every lie Will be Revealed & there's nothing #evil people won't do for power...
#neverforget #NCSWIC

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
Yep. Our Congressmen are truly idiots.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 February, 07:39
Will preface this with stating I'm huge advocate of Lin Wood's and also believe shooting was a false flag but photos don't provide enough sauce... Let's keep digging!

JC. Campbell @Majomega
13 February, 07:42
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
What do you have?

Marie KAtlas @Marie_KA
13 February, 07:34
It was all staged! She's alive and well just like Lin said.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 February, 12:16
I hope so I did not realize how close this individual was to my Twitter Inner Circle. Was friends of many of my followers.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 February, 12:12
We need to have more photos of her alive so that we can let people know. This could have been taken before the incident.

Msterri ... @Msterri
13 February, 07:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I saw this photo a few weeks ago, it's an old photo. I hope she is alive, but we would need a new photo or video of Ashli to prove she is alive. Otherwise, unless he actually has some proof that she is alive, he shouldn't be giving people hope.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 February, 08:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Be awesome if she were alive and they brought her in to the impeachment trial.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 February, 04:41
It was all a SpecialForces op to seize the House members laptops for evidence.

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
13 February, 12:17
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
if that's true im ok with it. but if she really wasn't killed and they are using it against us ... i have a problem for sure