mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 September, 04:26
US to continue to export non-GMO Wheat to rest of the world
US to import Argentine-develped GMO wheat strain for the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 September, 04:46 (E)
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Well kudos to him for a beginning to tackle problems.
I wish RFK would talk about the very real additional problems with US wheat.
Pesticide overuse and there may be other problems.
Many people are now allergic to our wheat and have to have gluten-free, wheat-free diets.
Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 September, 04:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yes, so true about the wheat. I understand that chemicals are used to dry the wheat, rather than it drying naturally. So many chemicals in our foods are causing havoc to peoples health. ☚ī¸

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
05 September, 05:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are correct! They use ROUNDUP to desiccate or dry out the wheat for early and uniform harvest. And, even though corn has ROUNDUP in the DNA, they still spray it with ROUNDUP for the same reasons as the wheat.
Round Up or glyphosate kills the good gut bacteria that keep us healthy in the same way it kills the bugs on the corn or wheat. I would never eat US corn or feed it to my animals.

I bet it is the glyphosate that people are sensitive to and not the gluten too. 😉
07:48 PM - Sep 05, 2024
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 September, 10:21
I read an online article talking about the problem is also dramatically compounded by the GMO wheat we grow here. It isn't ever chosen as the best for you. It's chosen since it's the highest yield/least investment strain they currently use.

06 September, 10:54
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
No doubt, it is always about the money. 😉

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
06 September, 07:01
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
According to the USDA, we do not grow GMO wheat. But, when they spray so much glyphosate(RoundUp) on US wheat, it may as well have the glyphosate in the DNA like we do with corn.

arba happihr @arba
06 September, 10:17
I agree.
It's the poisons intentionally put into the food.
70 yrs ago our food was more organic.
No death with organic food.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 September, 10:15
đŸ’¯

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
05 September, 07:49 (E)
That would also be my guess