USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
BREAKING NEWS VIDEO:

Ast. Chief Taylor has been investigating and about to expose MAJOR corruption in Tennessee and the USA.

Today, he was raided by the same state bureau that he was investigating!

Everyone must see this video... Please forward as the more people that see this, the better for his health.
05:58 PM - Sep 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 September, 08:14
In response USCG VET to his Publication
God bless and protect this brave man and his family. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 September, 08:00
This is Lawfare against anyone who is wanting to share the truth, protect the citizens, and honor their oath.
Lord Jesus please protect those who are honorable and dedicated to exposing the evil deeds being propagated in our nation. Give them strength and endurance under these difficult situations of persecution. Place a hedge of protection around each and every honorable and upright person who is fighting against these evil endeavors, and give each one total victory.
In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 September, 09:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 September, 07:14
I too, have uncovered pedophillia in a school for boys in a county very close to me. It has affected someone who is a grandson of a friend of mine.
I pray what he said was true, that other US counties are being investigated, hopefully one of them is here!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 September, 06:35
I pray he and his family are safe and the corrupt officials/officers are stopped and held accountable.
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™βš–οΈβœ¨οΈπŸ’–