arba happihr @arba
Aloha
Right at this moment
With all of the chaos world wide.
This is the first time in my life, right at this moment I have ever never felt so much love and peace as I do right now.
I am so thankful for this moment. I have worked and waiting a long time for this moment.
Woohoo! Today is the day!
woohoo
I am glad I am alive to enjoy it.
I love these, I love my life moments. 😊
I hope everyone is having a grand day πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•
03:01 PM - Sep 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 September, 03:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 September, 03:27 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha arba 🌟 FEELS like you are consciously riding the waves of Light to shore πŸŒŠπŸ„πŸ»β€β™€οΈ & may have REALized what the whole journey has been for! You have developed the mastery skills to rise with the tide and not struggle against it. πŸ™Œ The Manifest Level of Heaven on Earth πŸ•ŠοΈ

The eclipse portal opened on the Virgo New Moon (9/2), that is helping us ground in all of the brand-new multi-dimensional potentials.

These new potentials are replete with enough plasmic Mother energy to begin "molding the divine clay," which means the ascending collective is approaching a definite zenith point... shifting more fully into the non-static, superconductive state with little to no friction (resistance) left to slow the Organic Creation process down. When we enter into divine covenant & bring forth (embody) these missing components of Creation, all benefit, then it is the onset of Christess-led leadership on Earth..i.e. leading by BEing, by example…a Heart/Soul guided adventure. πŸ’“ Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396