arba happihr @arba
05 September, 03:01
Aloha
Right at this moment
With all of the chaos world wide.
This is the first time in my life, right at this moment I have ever never felt so much love and peace as I do right now.
I am so thankful for this moment. I have worked and waiting a long time for this moment.
Woohoo! Today is the day!
woohoo
I am glad I am alive to enjoy it.
I love these, I love my life moments. 😊
I hope everyone is having a grand day πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Aloha arba 🌟 FEELS like you are consciously riding the waves of Light to shore πŸŒŠπŸ„πŸ»β€β™€οΈ & may have REALized what the whole journey has been for! You have developed the mastery skills to rise with the tide and not struggle against it. πŸ™Œ The Manifest Level of Heaven on Earth πŸ•ŠοΈ

The eclipse portal opened on the Virgo New Moon (9/2), that is helping us ground in all of the brand-new multi-dimensional potentials.

These new potentials are replete with enough plasmic Mother energy to begin "molding the divine clay," which means the ascending collective is approaching a definite zenith point... shifting more fully into the non-static, superconductive state with little to no friction (resistance) left to slow the Organic Creation process down. When we enter into divine covenant & bring forth (embody) these missing components of Creation, all benefit, then it is the onset of Christess-led leadership on Earth..i.e. leading by BEing, by example…a Heart/Soul guided adventure. πŸ’“ Thank you!
03:27 PM - Sep 05, 2024 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it