Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:05
Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
04 September, 09:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I've seen 2 or 3 videos about this. I pray it helps you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 09:50
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
TYVM!!! I am very hopeful!!! So far this morning I see results, but perhaps it is too soon to tell, we shall see.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
It's ironic. My wife woke up this morning with no vision in her left eye. We have at the eye doctor for an hour and a half now waiting for a diagnosis.
12:25 PM - Sep 05, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Faster_than_911 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 September, 01:03
One possibility you can ask about.

https://www.healthline.com...

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
05 September, 01:02
Prayers being sent for your wife.

arba happihr @arba
05 September, 01:00
Sending prayers
May this be an easy fix.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
05 September, 12:59
🙏 she fully recovers!

05 September, 12:59
God Bless you and your wife!!! I hope everything is ok!!! 💛