USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Many People Think Bill Gates Genetically Modifying Mosquitoes To Vaccinate People Is A Conspiracy Theory, It’s Real

On The Record: “I have ABSOLUTELY INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE that they are working to make sure that they can inject you with something

The Gates Foundation has been funding all sorts of genetic engineering of mosquitoes and there's a lot of talk about using mosquitoes and mosquito bite to help vaccinate certain populations.”

“Your mRNA bill in food is a critical thing, but I want to alert you to the fact that it's not just food. The title of this presentation by the good professor, production of a transgenic mosquito as a flying syringe to deliver protective vaccine via saliva.”

“So I'm not suggesting that the mosquitoes that Bill Gates is working with, the engineer down in Florida, are injecting anyone with anything. What I am suggesting is that I have absolutely indisputable evidence that they are working to make sure that they can inject you with something.”
04:43 AM - Sep 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 September, 10:01
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I'm sorry but I thought Bill Gates was gone. Is this to wake up the sleepers? I hope they understand that the sleepers don't follow Mr Renz.
Is this not to create loosh . . . Fear?
Why are the "white hats" allowing this to continue?
I keep saying that the only thing that is going to wake sleepers up is the same tool that damaged them so much . . The black box in their living rooms.
I keep hearing that the use of computers are being used in this battle.
Is it AI?
It's like we no longer trust human hearts & souls to reach human hearts & souls. There is such a disconnect. Dear GOD I know you see the struggles & pain that so many of your children are going through. Please help us Lord. Please help me. Please help all of our children. Please help those dealing with ptsd, mental & emotional abuse during these days. As if the reality of this world isn't hard enough. Hear us please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 September, 12:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Whether BG is gone or not, the money funding these types of projects and the individuals working on them continues. That is why these lawsuits emerge. If there is something nefarious going on, it has to be stopped through the legal system and a precedent set so that it cannot continue. Ideally, the GOF research that gave us the pandemic was not supposed to continue but we have learned how they got around that through these lawsuits. While I do agree that amping up fear is a strategy to demoralize people and vampirize energy, I also note that we have people out there fighting these battles and our role is to support them by informing ourselves and taking responsibility to direct our health care choices and understand what we are (or are not) consenting to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 September, 01:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Bill Gates is not gone until verified proof. Until then, he lives.