Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 08:48
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris, I have been on X as of late. I came across a post from Nancy Drew talking about DC. She stated it will not be destroyed or become a bird sanctuary which we were originally told, she also said DC is being completely re-built. A black wall around the capital with a wood wall inside that surrounding the entire structure. There is also speculation she has been compromised perhaps! Have you heard or seen anything about this? Puzzling!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Nancy Drew I think is on Truth or Gab, can't remember atm, beyond X. However, I have not heard or seen anything about this. Very Interesting though! TY for sharing!

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 September, 09:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Went to check TS: this account is a ds troll:
NancyDrew
NancyDrewSeesYou

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 09:19
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Good to know Silver Cat, I could also be mistaken it was Jack Straw who may have brought it to X. If I see it again I'll be sure to be more alert!

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 September, 09:21
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
We might try to verify the info about DC, the walls, construction, etc.
It may be that the account we knew as Nancy
Drew may have been compromised; it is dangerous to run around DC filming things. She may have been threatened, or bought off.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
I do not know what they are doing in WDC, but DJT has talked about cleaning it up. From my perspective, taking your country back generally means taking the seat of power back and not moving it.
10:58 PM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it