Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 September, 08:48
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris, I have been on X as of late. I came across a post from Nancy Drew talking about DC. She stated it will not be destroyed or become a bird sanctuary which we were originally told, she also said DC is being completely re-built. A black wall around the capital with a wood wall inside that surrounding the entire structure. There is also speculation she has been compromised perhaps! Have you heard or seen anything about this? Puzzling!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Drew I think is on Truth or Gab, can't remember atm, beyond X. However, I have not heard or seen anything about this. Very Interesting though! TY for sharing!
09:13 PM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 September, 09:20

04 September, 09:34
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
TY!!!

04 September, 09:16
If I'm not mistaken Jack Straw published her post on X.

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 September, 09:16
Went to check TS: this account is a ds troll:
NancyDrew
NancyDrewSeesYou

04 September, 09:19
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Good to know Silver Cat, I could also be mistaken it was Jack Straw who may have brought it to X. If I see it again I'll be sure to be more alert!

04 September, 09:40
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
TY, I do not follow he or she. I remember the original Nancy Drew, and thought I said hello once or twice before, but I do not have access to X any more, cannot even preview things. And not so sure I follow Nancy on either place, although I cannot recall!