Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 August, 07:11
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 August, 10:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Idk, Robert...
did their joo minders who culled them across the fence promise them this?
maybe what we're told vs what they were told are 2 diff things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 August, 11:07
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
MS13 and the jihadi know exactly why they are in the USA.

And, the others are being given hotel rooms, ebt cards, and cell phones - then citizenship, as long as they vote Dim.

WE are buying votes for the left, to keep them in power forever.

25 August, 01:16 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Trump skirted HRC's rigging in 2016, but not 2020? Oh, but he LET Biden have 2020 "to show them" how fucked up the US can be? So impoverishing us and advancing the pedo agenda was all part of "The Plan" so we would NOT be run by pedos?
I see. I let the home intruder rape me, so he cannot rape me a second time. Got it.
Trump could've stopped the border invasion with EO and he didnt because it was all a big fat scam.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
02 September, 02:19
Doubt everything. Doubt that you Doubt.

clean up your own conscious, it's gonna matter.
soon.......

it's crystal clear
YHWH all the way
Jesus Christ is King
06:08 AM - Sep 04, 2024

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
04 September, 02:52
Who is this YHWH dude? dudette?
KISS system 'keep it simple stoopid '😃

11 September, 05:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
God🌻