Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 September, 06:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I always thought RFK would be Trumps VP... before he even joined Trump.

I thought it would be an excellent way to heal the left/right divide, and present an admin that represents both sides.

Will be interesting to see.

I am not convinced by Vance, I know he says 'he grew up" but I just cannot warm to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 September, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
04 September, 10:42
Is that Kashmir in the background?? HAHAHA
Awesome!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 September, 10:42
If Gene Ho is one of Trump's very trusted photographers with security clearances, he wouldn't be putting out sensitive information.

By design Gene is letting us know what the plan is ahead of time.

Enjoy the movie. 😁

chore Toke @choretoke
04 September, 04:55
I don’t trust Vance he’s a Trojan Horse just like Vivek and Tulsi❗️Shady characters

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 September, 04:04
In response chore Toke to her Publication
100% agree

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 September, 08:33
I believe Vance may go but do not think RFK would be the VP picked

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
03 September, 09:53
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
I agree....It won't be JD or RFK 😉

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 September, 08:37
IMO, getting rid of Vance or whoever he really is would be an excellent idea. He is probably just a place holder anyway. While I like some things about Kennedy, there are some things I don't like. But it could be a good unification move. 😇

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 September, 10:02
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Who changes their name (other than pretentious pop stars) three times? Sounds like he's trying to disassociate himself from something.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
04 September, 12:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes! The real "J.D. Vance" is a loser and Trump knows it. I trust the boss but these mind games are wearing on me.

Brian Cook @Eyehavenofucknclue
03 September, 08:27
Yeerrr.
This is getting good, ,
All over the show. . .

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
03 September, 09:55
In response Brian Cook to his Publication
It is getting a little spicy isn't it...😎