Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
02 September, 10:35
I don't know how many resets have occurred over the millennia, but I'm convinced there was one VERY RECENTLY in our past - most likely between 1800-1900, but possibly earlier.

After significant research, it seems the last reset was to hide the Tartarian empire to conceal their technological advances.

This explains orphan trains & orphanages that flourished throughout the America's in the late 19th century. To me, they were clearly created to repopulate the United States & Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
They shipped them to Aussie too and maintained they were prisoners and when they still hadn`t got enough by the 50`s they paid Brits £10 each to go and repopulate and called them "The £10 pommes" (which is Austrailias nickname for Brits).

Could even bring the entire story of the Slave trade into question.
03:56 AM - Sep 03, 2024
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juris Prudence Civilis, click on at the bottom under it