Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
I don't know how many resets have occurred over the millennia, but I'm convinced there was one VERY RECENTLY in our past - most likely between 1800-1900, but possibly earlier.

After significant research, it seems the last reset was to hide the Tartarian empire to conceal their technological advances.

This explains orphan trains & orphanages that flourished throughout the America's in the late 19th century. To me, they were clearly created to repopulate the United States & Canada.
10:35 PM - Sep 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
03 September, 04:05
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I also read an account from a young Russian girl whose Grandmother regaled her with stories of Tartaria and said that there was a world cataclysm around 1810/12 and how much was destroyed and that Russia had been secretly under jJewish rule ever since
In fact it was they and not the Bolsheviks who killed the Russian Royal family and changed Russian history and kept it from the rest of the world.
These same Jews have also been behind the same world wars to conquer first Germany and then the rest of Europe.
hence how they were then able to conquer and bankrupt America by bringing them into the second World war.
And these very same Jews have been in control of USA since Eisenhower.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
03 September, 03:56
They shipped them to Aussie too and maintained they were prisoners and when they still hadn`t got enough by the 50`s they paid Brits £10 each to go and repopulate and called them "The £10 pommes" (which is Austrailias nickname for Brits).

Could even bring the entire story of the Slave trade into question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 September, 11:47
I met a guy a couple of years ago who introduced me to the idea of the elite just resetting society when it becomes convenient to do so.

We happened to be working in NYC & as we talked, we discussed the massive structures & amazing architecture before us. "This was left for us," my new friend said.

I've always thought it was a gigantic leap from cowboy times to skyscrapers. Who knows if there even were cowboy times? Maybe it was all made up.

Knowing so much truth has been withheld from us, along with fabricated news and history, Resets seem like a certain possibility, especially when you see Wikipedia describing the Tartarian Empire with its go-to smear: "conspiracy theory."

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
03 September, 12:00
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Yes, and they always put that conspiracy theory BS in the first couple of sentences!.. the dead giveaway.