The Real Me @TheRealMe
August 31 was a special day for me and I’m sharing it with you because you all played a part: I WAS BAPTIZED!

I invited Jeshua into my heart a few years ago but didn’t feel the need to be baptized as I already felt my relationship growing everyday. But I kept Him too close to my heart without true outward sharing. The last few months I received messages telling me it was time. I made the commitment and as each day grew closer, I became more excited. And I couldn’t wait to share it with my AU family!

The ways you all played a part in my spiritual growth is many fold. The inspiring posts about Jeshua, the loving, personal posts to everyone, the prayer groups, the testimonies, scriptural verses, and the videos inviting us to learn more about Him. These all had a positive effect on my life, and led me to where I am today. So keep it up and more testimonies are sure to come! You are all amazing and I love you all more than I can describe, and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. 💓
12:15 PM - Sep 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
02 September, 08:52
In response The Real Me to her Publication
God Bless U! And Godspeed. 🤍🏁🙏🏁🤍
✊️😎🎸🏁♾️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 09:08
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you, Victor, and God Bless YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 08:44
AMEN!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 September, 03:24
Praise the Lord! 🙏

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 September, 03:22
Now you are 'BLOOMING REAL' .....YEA!!!! Have a Wonderful Day 😍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 08:42
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Exactly! The Real Me gets more real every day. 😉

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 September, 03:15 (E)
Your best decision in your life🙏🏻

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and huge message with your AU family❣️

GOD IS WITH US 🙏🏻

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 08:45
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Agreed. I honestly think this is one of AU's purposes - to bring us closer to God.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 September, 03:06
Jesus reached out his hand for all…

Some choose not to take it.

So happy YOU did!
🕊️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 08:44
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Yes, to us all. I am so glad I did. I praise the Lord for giving me eyes to see and ears to hear.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 01:34
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Beautiful, thank you! I wish you all the same blessings and more. 💕🥰

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 September, 12:22
Blessings on you in your journey! Thanks for sharing💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 12:39
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Thank you, Mary Bell. And blessings to you, as well. 💗