The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 September, 12:15
August 31 was a special day for me and I’m sharing it with you because you all played a part: I WAS BAPTIZED!

I invited Jeshua into my heart a few years ago but didn’t feel the need to be baptized as I already felt my relationship growing everyday. But I kept Him too close to my heart without true outward sharing. The last few months I received messages telling me it was time. I made the commitment and as each day grew closer, I became more excited. And I couldn’t wait to share it with my AU family!

The ways you all played a part in my spiritual growth is many fold. The inspiring posts about Jeshua, the loving, personal posts to everyone, the prayer groups, the testimonies, scriptural verses, and the videos inviting us to learn more about Him. These all had a positive effect on my life, and led me to where I am today. So keep it up and more testimonies are sure to come! You are all amazing and I love you all more than I can describe, and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 September, 03:15 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Your best decision in your life🙏🏻

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and huge message with your AU family❣️

GOD IS WITH US 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Agreed. I honestly think this is one of AU's purposes - to bring us closer to God.
08:45 PM - Sep 02, 2024
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 September, 12:47
In response The Real Me to her Publication
💯❣️❣️❣️

🫶🏻