Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 September, 05:45
Ok, I am seeing a push to make islam 'the hero'.

They aren't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 September, 09:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
6,000 years?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 September, 11:11
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
mohammed was not a jew, nor a jesuit, and was out lying 1400 years ago.

He was a pedophile robber bandit, and 1.6 billion muslims want, and are required to emulate everything about him.

Islam is the enemy, one of an alliance of evil.

When jews are knifing folk in the streets, using grooming and rape gangs to terrorize communities, I'll believe islam is not the bad guy

A cult that hates women, and thinks anyone not a muslim is livestock.

Islam is evil it is the slave overseer, the army sent to control us.

PS Essau gave up his jewishness, to breed with non jewish women - juadism is carried through the female, so none of his children were jewish as a result, he rejected his ancestors, so, if the inference is that islam began in juadism, that is incorrect... and, as I said, mohammed was not a jew... islam recognizes non before mohammed.

mars 1776 @mars_1776
2nd chart shows Ishmael linkage to Esau descendants.
11:29 PM - Sep 01, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it