Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
01 September, 02:49
Robert Kennedy Junior says that Fauci and Gates were involved in terrible, immoral, homicidal criminal behavior during Covid and that by depriving people of Ivermectin millions of people died. He says there needs to be a reckoning after they pretended like there was no cure for Covid so they could push the vaccine for profit.
This is the man who is now allied closely with Trump and may be able to take on big pharma like no one has.
Things are looking up. 🔥

Moar
https://x.com/Ultrafrog17/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 September, 02:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Unfortunately, I don't think so.
Kennedys are an older clan than ppl realize and are totally part of the wealthy elite. All the way back to their first immigrants here, were they wealthy merchants and later became politicians, and stockbrokers. Just because JFK and RFK got assassinated doesn't mean they're on our side. I would point to the fact that JFK was in on the NASA bs. Besides, to get in the positions so many of them had been in our government, you have to be a Freemason, Jesuit, or Skull & Bones. Immediately to get nominated, you have to be heavilly compromised.
I wish Bobby Jr was a good guy, i WANT to believe it, but I don't believe it because I know better.
We're screwed, Robert. This is the end of the USA. Like Rome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I hope Not

Check out Operation Defender been running since 2020
03:28 PM - Sep 01, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 September, 08:50
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Even IF we could muster up another revolution against AI, bombs, DEWs and drones...
at least half and probably moreso are vaccine damaged
before the mRNA even.
Vaccine-induced brain damage is so prevalent in the children here, kids are "on the scale" with SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) and ADHD that there's no diagnosis unless they're drooling on themselves.
Are these the generations, younger Millenial on down, who are going to maintain liberty for our societies?
Some can't even tie their shoes!
😭