Yester Vue @realyestervue
There is no hiding any longer Mesa County Corporation contracted officials. I hope you are all excessively drinking and smoking and doing all your dopamine inducing stress relieving practices and still find no peace in that you are so many of you going to prison and many maybe even a death sentence!

And this I am talking about...it has nothing to do with me at all. This is what you have to face even if I never moved here, you dumb motherfuckers overthrew an election.

Then I get to come in while you're down, while my Uncle holds you...you know him my Uncle Sam? Anyway while he has you in a death grip incapacitated I get to come in and kick the legal fucking shit out of you and your goddamed personal private capacity wallets.

I knew this was coming, you guys scoffed, called me a "keyboard warrior" laughing. I was only being patient. The timing is now perfect. I literally trained and practiced for this time by beating you over and over. You made me!

You stupid motherfuckers!
07:05 PM - Aug 31, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 August, 08:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396