Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
12 February, 03:23
Ever pray for something for so long you give up because you didn't get it in your timing? Yeah, dont do that here. Expect to receive.

But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 1:6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
13 February, 05:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
When is good timing exactly? How many have to suffer, watch their lives destroyed, and die before the timing is right? If God/Trump/Q/whoever allows these atrocities to continue just to prove a point then theyre no better than the monsters actively destroying humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unkl Chuck @NapoleonsCorporal
This is a great outline.

Would you like to bet that the Truth about many things will be presented to "counter" the idiots on Criminal hill?

Will they "Black it Out"?

DJT is a 5d chess player. A Commander. A Winner.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

We don't know when. We just know.

Set expectations not timelines. We lose credibility when they aren't met.

Remember, the plan only works if the Public wants it. If you are worried about how it makes you look, you are being selfish.

Use discernment. Do your part.

Think about the children. Be a Hero.WWG1WGA
06:07 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NapoleonsCorporal in this post can reply
13 February, 06:42
In response Unkl Chuck to his Publication
As you said, think about the children...

I am thinking about the children. i have 3 of my own and i can only imagine the horror some of these children are about to experience. A lethal vaccine is about to be openly and publicly tested on hundreds of children. Explain to me how this fits in with "The plan"?

And fwiw, im an avid Q follower, trusted the plan all along, and have been a redpilled anon for almost 20 years. But im also a realist who doesnt subscribe to blind faith in God.

13 February, 06:33
In response Unkl Chuck to his Publication
The "have faith" argument is no longer valid. 168 million doses of the vaccine have been given out. Its killing and maiming innocent people daily. There is a solution and its not sitting on keyboards talking all day. That has its place for awkening people but i firmly believe the time for talking is up. Its time for action, whether it be God, Trump, Q, or the people themselves to do it. Maybe youre comfortable watching and waiting while the world burns but some of us are done taking that risk