Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Ever pray for something for so long you give up because you didn't get it in your timing? Yeah, dont do that here. Expect to receive.

But he must ask in faith, without doubting, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

James 1:6
03:23 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 February, 10:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Bingo!

Manifesting is becoming easier than ever now that the '8' is broken & we can relax about things...

We manifested ourselves a house on a few acres! Put an offer in on it today, with $1,000.

We've been hunting since last year, but people have pulled most of their properties from the market.

This one came up 13 days ago.

13 is my lucky number.

My life path is a 6 & hubs is a 7; together, we make 13.

It'll be great to be in control of our own water, heat, & food again!

Garden plans are being made!

Soon, I will be shopping for Nubian goats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Elohim @amyelohim
14 February, 05:23
Amen! I see so many giving up! Don't do it!!! We are sooo close!!! If you need faith borrow ours! ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 February, 05:02
Pray without ceasing. If the incantations have any merit whatsoever, our prayers can cancel them out. We have a voice. Our voice is backed by the holy spirit. Nothing can stop this... nothing, 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
13 February, 06:55
100% confidence!

Let's do this.

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
13 February, 04:41
Amen! God is never late or early! He is always perfectly on time!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 01:41
No doubt, just tough to keep the local ship running smoothly..... :)

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
13 February, 10:53
Pray to God that he as already answered your prayers! 🙏🏽💖

Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
13 February, 05:38
When is good timing exactly? How many have to suffer, watch their lives destroyed, and die before the timing is right? If God/Trump/Q/whoever allows these atrocities to continue just to prove a point then theyre no better than the monsters actively destroying humanity.

Unkl Chuck @NapoleonsCorporal
13 February, 06:07
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
This is a great outline.

Would you like to bet that the Truth about many things will be presented to "counter" the idiots on Criminal hill?

Will they "Black it Out"?

DJT is a 5d chess player. A Commander. A Winner.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

We don't know when. We just know.

Set expectations not timelines. We lose credibility when they aren't met.

Remember, the plan only works if the Public wants it. If you are worried about how it makes you look, you are being selfish.

Use discernment. Do your part.

Think about the children. Be a Hero.WWG1WGA

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
13 February, 04:02
Just praying for Gods will to be done and for Him to protect PRESIDENT Trump and give him wisdom like ive been doing every day since he was elected.

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
13 February, 04:02
Amen!

Therefore I Say To You, Whatever You Ask When You Pray, Believe That You Receive Them, And You Will Have Them.
Mark 11:24 🙏

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
13 February, 02:53

DON YOCUM @DHY3
12 February, 08:49
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A doubt in your head is ok but never speak doubt. Keep the faith!

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
12 February, 07:22
yes Your faith must be steadfast and unmoved by what you might hear or see We must be keep our Faith fixed That is the Key

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 06:41

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
12 February, 06:10
we are coming into the harvest! i started a business and rented an office space with $0 only nudging by God and faith. i have no idea what will happen but its gonna be so good! praise you YHWH ! He is exposing evil and bringing forth His children - ive never felt so loved! May our Savior bring everything beautiful to all of you. Praying for the world 🙏

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
13 February, 10:37
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
praise God for blindly stepping out in faith! my hunby and i will be buying an Ebay businrss soon and he has Lupus he haul cars, so up and down on and off big trailers loading cars on top. Best wishes Patriot!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 05:09
🙏Amen

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
12 February, 05:07
🙏❤️🇺🇸

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
12 February, 04:57
I'm not giving up!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Here and... There @InItTogether17
12 February, 04:51
II'm strong believer👊. I trust the plan I know who I follow and why they are here. 🇺🇸TRUST TRUMP TRUST THE MILITARY TRUST THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD. 🇺🇸TRUST Q 🇺🇸.

Beth Nance @Gbcnance
12 February, 04:18
It's all in God's timing! 🙏🏻

Amy Randy @VanDee
12 February, 04:11
🤗💙💙💙

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 February, 04:11
I believe that knowing our hearts and needs, God gives us what we meed when we need it

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
12 February, 04:09
Along With Prayer...ALWAYS Speak Life
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit ~ Proverbs 18:21

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 03:56
I have been called a Hard Head before, I am not afraid to Stand or keep Praying for something I believe in! God, Our Children, Truth, and Freedom? I will Never Give Up, Ever! No one ever Promised a Easy Road! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
12 February, 03:51
I prayed for my daughter to be healed of a neurological disorder for 20 years -She died...but I still trust God and just because He didn't do things the way I thought they should have gone doesn't mean I stop believeing. His ways are higher than ours.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
12 February, 05:05
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
im so sorry for your pain and suffering. if you think about it, she is healed, he took her home. i have a daughter with nuerological problems too. Sending love to you.

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
12 February, 03:47
This is most definitely not a place for doubters! Move along!

Sharon *T* @sharons316
12 February, 03:47
Gma always said "Ask. Believe. Trust. Receive." ... Smart Lady.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 03:43
🙏

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
12 February, 03:42
"Expect to receive " - this is so important.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
12 February, 03:38
Time is one eternal round, which we percieve linearly- to God, all times are soon, because he perceives them all at once. Things will happen exactly when they are meant to, and not a moment sooner. It does get very difficult for us, suspended in time, to comprehend why things take as long as they take. Im going to keep knocking on heaven's gates, asking for deliverance.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 February, 03:45
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
There is no one better to put our trust and faith in than God, let His will be done.