USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
30 August, 11:12
This Sanctuary State Just Blew a BILLION Dollars on ‘Secret’ Migrant Spending.

Republicans have formally requested information from the Massachusetts state government regarding $1 billion in expenditures on the migrant crisis. The Massachusetts Republican Party has called upon Governor Maura Healey’s administration to provide a comprehensive cost breakdown detailing the financial impact on state residents.

“The Healey-Driscoll Administration has shrouded nearly $1 billion spent in secrecy, leaving Massachusetts residents in the dark,” complains state party chairwoman Amy Carnevale. “They have withheld critical information on 600 incidents involving police, fire, and EMT. Blocking journalists at every turn, the administration has obstructed the flow of information to the public.”

https://thenationalpulse.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
30 August, 12:10
In response USCG VET to his Publication
You would think it would be obvious enough to the public to see that if politicians are motivated enough to hide that sum of money from the public's scrutiny and divert those much needed funds they are answering to someone other than the people. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
30 August, 01:58
In response Love Wins to her Publication
its a republican governor with rhino background.. so reps think its okay and libs know and dont tell. mass has been a mess my whole life and why i moved out of new england.. its a f ed up state for sure but which ones are straight and focused? none of the above i dont think.right now anyway.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Same way here in Cali but the only reason i came back to this state was to help take care of a family member who was in his 80’s and was too stubborn to move, understandable but im ready to move back out of this state ASAP!
02:06 AM - Aug 31, 2024
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it