Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 10:46
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Yup that’s me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
30 August, 11:39
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I ABOUT FELL OUT MY CHAIR LMAO

MY KIDS HAVE HAD ME ON A 3 WEEK RAMPAGE AND WOW I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SHIT I TEXTED IN ABSOLUTE ANGER .......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 11:45
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Must be the week for it, My kids have been driving me crazy. One thinks I need to see a doctor, one thinks I need to get out of the house and make friends πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ that one is funny. My son just texted said Hey Mom I’m in your area today, I asked will you come visit me, he texted back NO. Then why even tell me😑😑😑.

ARENT CHILDREN AWESOME LMAO I TOLD MY HUBBY I HATE KIDS AND THEY ARE GROWN AND IF YA WANT ANY IN THE NEXT LIFE FIND ANOTHER CARRIER IM NOT DOING IT LMAO
11:46 AM - Aug 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 11:52
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I told hubby the other day I’m done having kids, all of ours kids suck!
And my 25 year old son, finally left filthy McNasty and is now staying with us until he can get back on his feet 🀨🀨. It could take a while ugh

30 August, 11:54
LOL WELL
I KNOW IM NOT ALONE
I HAD TO DRIVE IN THE DARK TO STALK MY GRANDDAUGHTERS BOY FRIEND AND ONLY GOT DETAINED 20 MINUTES AND A 40.00 FINE AND TOLD THEM BRING IT ON MOTHER FUCKERS YOU AINT NEVER MET A MOTHER FUCKER LIKE ME
I SCARED MY GRANDDAUGHTER LMAO

30 August, 11:55
I CALL THE BF A SPERM DONAR NOTHING MORE BOTTOM LINE
HE GAVE ME MY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER SOOOO, HE MAY AS WELL LEAVE TOWN I TOLD THE CHIEF I AM RUNNING THEM OUT SO DONT BE SUPRISED LMAO
I DONT EVEN HAVE A SPEEDING TICKET RECORD CLEAN AS CAN BE EXPECTED LMAO