Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Yup that’s me.
10:46 AM - Aug 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 August, 01:09
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Fookin finally skewled Patsy Jerkbert with the truth bout catholicism, WHO knew that was all it took. B won't even pull up in the drive way. BY Satan. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 01:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
People hate the truth,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
30 August, 02:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
30 August, 12:17

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 12:33
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
😁 true storyπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
30 August, 11:39
I ABOUT FELL OUT MY CHAIR LMAO

MY KIDS HAVE HAD ME ON A 3 WEEK RAMPAGE AND WOW I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SHIT I TEXTED IN ABSOLUTE ANGER .......

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 August, 11:45
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Must be the week for it, My kids have been driving me crazy. One thinks I need to see a doctor, one thinks I need to get out of the house and make friends πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ that one is funny. My son just texted said Hey Mom I’m in your area today, I asked will you come visit me, he texted back NO. Then why even tell me😑😑😑.

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
30 August, 11:47
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
ME HUBBY ALMOST GOT THREW OUT LMAO THATS HOW BAD IT WAS AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGATHER FOREVER
IT WASNT PLEASANT BUT SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT LMAO

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 August, 11:14
lolπŸ‘