Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
28 August, 10:21
Klaus Schwab says WEF will unleash β€œan era of shock events” to bring about a globalist NWO
https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
πŸ”₯ Hmmm... how do you spell "winning" during the Great Trials of Biblical Tribulation while some are so BLIND and while others cling to a FALSE hope in a man-made salvation for humanity? πŸ™
11:01 PM - Aug 28, 2024
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
29 August, 03:20
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
The Enemy closing offices might just mean they've moved to the underworld or Dumb's until the surface is cleansed again of 'mankind' #Reset like many times of wasting people away - turning them dust.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
28 August, 11:33
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
If this so called 'Guard Change' really meant any worth of Worth these shysters would be 'gone' by now, it's all a sick, soul pervert show.
You stated it well thou :)
I don't like the pic depicting Jesus.
When he comes back He's coming as the CHRIST in Power and Glory!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
29 August, 12:06
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I don't like the pic depicting Jesus. (sorry best I could do)...

When he comes back He's coming as the CHRIST in Power and Glory! (AMEN πŸ™)