Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:01
I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I believe you have a pretty good idea about why. :)

But curious what "lens" you are using to look with. 2 eyes + orion cube? 3rd eye? Your heart? All of the above?
04:27 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
16 February, 04:55
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
WOW GREAT VIDEO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 February, 12:54
wow...his dreams! 2023
this is Betelguese ❤️🌟

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
14 February, 12:27
I truly hope someone archived his tweets.

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
13 February, 10:55
I heard he was coming out with Carolyn on March 3rd on OANN 🤷‍♀️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 10:47
Cool, I haven't been around that long to see those.....TY

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 08:16
5 Jun 2020

" HEY GUYS !!! 🤪
MAYBE #BETELGEUSE 🤩 GOES BANG THIS TIME !!!🤩
I KNOW.... I KNOW.... YES ANOTHER TIMES... YES ... "

BUT NOT EXPLODE 😌 at leas that we know.
The 25 december indeed , dance a do things, a bright some starts but was not a MEGA BOOM 😁

COMO ON !!! #BETELGEUSE !!!

DO SOMETHING ! XD

#TheGreatAwakening

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 08:05
😁in my case i actually a relatively poor spanish

so..
😁
my predictions / adivination method should stay in a budget 🤣
like searching random nonsense in #gematrix

for free 😁

and confor with search random and nonsense things

like the classic #RAY_ID #CODE when try to access webs and fail

recent :
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#BETELGEUSE ,
but never goes bang! 😅

betelgeuse 439 606 101
large star 384 606 101
en español 271 606 101

#TheGreatAwakening

Only followers of this user (Kaye4Freedom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kaye4Freedom) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
13 February, 07:30

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
13 February, 07:05
You are already conditioning us for more delays up to 2023 and 2024. When will the chaos end,,,,, when??????

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 February, 06:43
LHA you know i love you . now im confussed than ever . i have my own thoughts . to have to decode yours is worse than decoding VK . 😂 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 February, 06:43
LHA you know i love you . now im confussed than ever . i have my own thoughts . to have to decode yours is worse than decoding VK . 😂 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 February, 06:33
Preach!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
13 February, 06:25
This is fantastic... I wish I would of thought to snapshot VKs tweets...

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
13 February, 06:22
🙏This was great. Thank you!

K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
13 February, 06:13
i need time travel technology just to keep up with this video 🤪

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
13 February, 07:45
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
qaoticparpadyme ------Only a 3 yr view of the future or 3 year Delta?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 February, 06:00
I have a major problem with this, beyond having to wait until 2023 to 'see' something happen. The world has not seen JFK Jr since 1999. WHY would the nation vote him in shortly after he comes forward? We don't know him, or anything about him, we haven't seen him over decades to know where he stands on things, this ideology is wrong. We don't vote a president in based on his father's standing, based on what the person did up to 25 years ago and then went into seclusion... Have any of you done gematria on JFK Jr? If he comes in suddenly in 2024 as president, the world should be afraid.

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
13 February, 07:47
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
apparenty it is hard for some people to read between the lines.

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
13 February, 05:48
Looking glass - Q version ....17 step ahead #timelog

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 February, 05:53
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
How do we acquire this glass you speak of? 😁

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 February, 05:41
I had many dreams that prophecized things to come, such as the Military beign around, Objects falling from the Sky, Blue Light in Sky. Even dreamed of seeing 2 Moons in the Night Sky and A Blood Red Sky, before the CA wildfires turned the sky red here! I dreamed of a star map where new planets and stars appeared on, but NEVER have I dreamed of certain dates. So not sure how he can know about 2023! I mean that is very specific and according to some ET contactees the Official First Contact is way before 2023, as they will help with the new tech and teachings.

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
13 February, 10:10
ESPN app, available at the PLAY Store...

jUST SAYING.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 February, 04:56
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
You guys are too cute! I miss this kind of stuff!