Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:01
I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 February, 04:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I believe you have a pretty good idea about why. :)

But curious what "lens" you are using to look with. 2 eyes + orion cube? 3rd eye? Your heart? All of the above?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
13 February, 06:00
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have a major problem with this, beyond having to wait until 2023 to 'see' something happen. The world has not seen JFK Jr since 1999. WHY would the nation vote him in shortly after he comes forward? We don't know him, or anything about him, we haven't seen him over decades to know where he stands on things, this ideology is wrong. We don't vote a president in based on his father's standing, based on what the person did up to 25 years ago and then went into seclusion... Have any of you done gematria on JFK Jr? If he comes in suddenly in 2024 as president, the world should be afraid.

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
apparenty it is hard for some people to read between the lines.
07:47 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raisedright4517 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 February, 12:02
In response Raised Right 4517 to her Publication
So you would be fine to have JFK Jr appear in 2023, and run for president? Why? How do you know he would do a good job? How do you know he's even compenent...because his dad was president 60 years ago? That doesn't count. Because we're being TOLD he's been running Q? Again, what proof? Why would anyone vote for him simply because he shows up in public after being gone for almost 25 years??? Yeah...a new sucker born every day.