Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 04:57
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Eyes are definitely the give-a-way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 August, 06:22
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This is NOT an 80 year old human being 👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 August, 06:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Right lol

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 04:49 (E)
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I should show you a photo of my grandmother who died at 107. She didn't look like 107 either. Some people have good genetics. My grandfather looked the same in his casket as my first memory of him. The man had no wrinkles in his 80s. I remember a Nigerian male nurse that he had that my grandmother hired for him asked me what he did for a living because his body was in great shape. He played semi pro baseball and walked an 18 hole golf course in his 80s. Some women don't have as many wrinkles because they take care of their skin. Some people just have good genes. Of course the uber wealthy go under the knife a lot.

Yeah, no these are definitely masks though. The eyes are the give-a-way for sure.