Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 August, 05:39
Sorry I haven't been on here, but I only am able to manage my presence in this fight on my account on X.

If you're reading this, just wanted to tell you all that I love you and hope that you have been well.

Have a Blessed Day Anons+Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 August, 07:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Hey Omg it's Bay!!!!! 😮
Miss u bay bay!!! Keep up the good fight on X, as some of us still to this day can not get on.. Like me.. 😞 But it's okay, hanging out with the family on here is enough for me. Hang tight!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
26 August, 10:25
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Hey Jay miss you too glad you saw my post super happy to hear from you! What a bummer you aren't on X yet!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
Have a great week. Try to check in a little more often. 😊🙏 Blessings 🙏
02:16 PM - Aug 26, 2024
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JC_StormChaser in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Is4Justice, click on at the bottom under it