Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 August, 11:02
GM AU!
Sending ya some ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
2 TIMOTHY 3:-7 KJV

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

( LOVING "MYSELF" CAN LEAD TO PROBLEMS, I CARE FOR MYSELF BUT LEARN TO LOVE OTHERS AS MYSELF - "THE GOLDEN RULE")
06:38 AM - Aug 26, 2024
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 August, 02:04
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
All the various forms of modern idolatry have one thing at their core: self. Most of the world no longer explicitly bows down to idols and images. Instead we worship at the altar of the god of self. This brand of modern idolatry takes various forms.

https://www.gotquestions.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
26 August, 11:58
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Apropos verses - the 'me, me, me' thing isn't the answer
Folly
being human we can get snagged easily if we're not aware!
https://www.kingjamesbible...

arba happihr @arba
27 August, 09:13
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Absolutely
Humans are gullible, and too trusting
Sometimes.
I am guilty, fell prey to one of these beings.
Beaming them good luck with God.