arba happihr @arba
Aloha🌺
I am putting out to the universeπŸ™πŸ˜Š
Please, somehow, someway allow all Au Warriors to hook up and meet Their brother, and sisters from another mother
πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
πŸ’žπŸ’ž
🌴🐸
04:01 PM - Aug 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 August, 01:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
There was talk of this a couple of years ago by VK. Talk of an anon gathering place like "anon mountain" or "anon island." πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 August, 01:18
Maybe we can meet on Anon Island. Would love to meet everyone on anon up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 August, 01:11
That would be so amazing to meet upπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
26 August, 01:10
I wish for the same ! Have met some of the AU folks and they are simply great people! Hope more of us can get together somehow :)

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
25 August, 05:15
How amazing would that be! YES! I too will pray that we will all meet and celebrate together.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 August, 04:08
wouldn’t that be GREAT!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

arba happihr @arba
25 August, 04:11
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Aloha
Would you please help me by putting out energy to connect us
The more the better😊
Thank you😍