Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 August, 05:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
The headline of that article reads poorly. He was given the “crown of Jerusalem” AWARD.

https://israelinsightmagaz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 August, 05:46
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yeah you're right.
my bad
Still curious though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
26 August, 08:18
THAT IS NOT A REAL GOOD SIGN IM AFRAID
TELLS ME LOADS ABOUT REVELATIONS
I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART
TRUMP IS THE ANTI CHRIST AND NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND EXCEPT GOD

31 August, 04:53
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
I got a really good website for you.

theserapeum.com

it's run by the archivist Dustin Nemos

He was a former Q decoder and is the first one to come out with the Trump as AC (or SOP - Son of Perdition) revelation

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
25 August, 05:33
We the people of Europe...Slaves under the ruling from the EU have NO access to this article.
👇👇👇
451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time.

31 August, 05:00
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
😱
see if you can get into

theserapeum.com

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 August, 05:15

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
26 August, 08:19
In response reaper myer to his Publication
AWESOME I LOVE THAT LMAO