Only people mentioned by Willow_Patriot in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 August, 03:25
In response willow patriot to his Publication
* They look like miniature crude oil factories like the
Big crude oil factories in Louisiana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 August, 03:13 (E)
ALWAYS use good salt...
Sea Salt, Himalayan Salt,
Not their advertised salt by the food companies.

Occasionally I suck on Himalayan Salt chunks and notice a difference.

I grind the two together when cooking.

I only use blue bad company when it rains it pours salt on slugs. But I haven't seen slugs in years. So I'm good.

If they tell ya not to ingest...
I definitely don't listen.
They want you to ingest only their bad stuff.

My motto for forty years+...
"Leave It On The Shelf".

I don't even go down those grocery aisles because I don't use those bad fake food processed products.

Leave ALL seed oils on the shelf. Never eat anything with canola oil...."Canada + Oil equals the invented word canola.
Rapeseed is what they use to make the almost petroleum canola oil. Look at the seed oil factories... They look like miniature crude oil factories in Louisiana. Seed oils are carcinogenic. Stay away from ALL processed products. Dang it's awful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
24 August, 09:47
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I do much of this!!

And if told ie: Selenium is bad..must be good!

Funny was just thinking about this in last 24 hours!

I love that Trump spoke about addressing CDC and food.......so much of what we need is in God's designed food.