Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 August, 01:42
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The only industry to be successful at 6 of their 6 attempts at something and then be like,
"Alright folks. We did it. Let's never do it again and stop all future progress and innovation right here and now."

There would be Commercial Flights to the Moon every hour if what they say they accomplished in the 1960's was real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 August, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
21 August, 08:26
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Woah Amy….
Great Video!🔥

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
22 August, 05:32
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Posted at 7:35
I will forward this to friends.
My 82 year old mother never believed we went to the moon and we all called her nuts.
She’s a genius.

21 August, 06:51
Who possibly filmed the
Fake Moon Landing?
At one point Stanley did admit it.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 06:59
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
There was a video on YouTube, about 15 minutes long, where be admitted producing and directing the fake "moon landing."

I think it has been taken down, though...or YouTube has hidden it.

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 07:12
Aloha Squirrel
👋
You know a lot, great studying😊
Who do the men in the photo work for,
They have a boss somewhere
Who, and where is the head Honcho In charge of these beings do you know 🙏👋💕
Will they share with us. I hope so. I wanna see😁

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 August, 04:32

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 04:36
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

21 August, 04:31

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 04:34
All of the above 👆👆👆

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 August, 01:11
https://www.spaceline.org/...
dont forget about the moon car lol

21 August, 12:37

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 12:46
I've been looking for that meme, Urban. I thought I saved it before, but apparently I didn't. Got it now 🤷‍♂️😂

21 August, 12:24
Our family went to Cape Canaveral in the early 70's. My brothers climbed over the roping for this Aluminum contraption. I kid you not. It was made of foil. My brother poked a hole through it with his finger. The tour guide walked over and told us it is off limits and that it was just a mock up version of the real one.
Yeah, right. I never forgot it. Stuck with me all these years wondering how the hell did they land on the moon with a foil wraped ship. Comical isn't it? Lol 😄

21 August, 12:38
Now that is funny Gayle….

21 August, 12:25
This comes from the official site…..
When did we finally have
three way calling, 1980’s?😉

All the nefarious characters here
have been deceiving the
American Peoples
over a century now.

Makes me think
NASA was their best
Central Banking Money Scheme
to enslave America.

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 12:34
Aloha Back in 1982- 86 I am aware of
To call from Hawaii or Alaska it was like out outrageous. over $1 a minute. Back then not uncommon to have $300. phone bills.
The first cell charged us $5 a minute from Hawaii.
The cell that weighted like 4 pounds hahaha
I once had a corporate husband who travel the world and wanted to reach out to his lovely wife and children one a month 😂😂
What a journey I chose

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 August, 07:16
I just posted this about Nasa wow

arba happihr @arba
21 August, 12:19
Humans are Gullible
Gullible are soon to be awakened!

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 August, 12:28
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 August, 12:12
and Nixon called them on one of these 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

oh fuck…too flamin’ funny.

Didn't believe it back then

21 August, 01:19
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
I still have a phone like that…thanks to my *keep everything, you just never know” Dad (RIP❤️)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 August, 07:52
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
And there was no delay in sending and receiving. Like they were in the next room.

21 August, 12:03
Right

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️