Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 August, 01:58
TRUMP RED FLAGS LIST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
20 August, 01:39
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Was thinking of 'sharing this' on Truth Social ... do you think I'd be penalized?? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 August, 01:55 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
idk?

def shunned

since i started sharing this kind of stuff here, i've been unfollowed/blocked by 10+ followers

honesty has consequences these days

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 August, 02:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
You can’t Question the plan or Narrative or you get attacked by the Group!

Free Bird @DCast
Good point.
"True"
I use to really like reading Lin Wood's Telegram - stuff he doesn't post on Truth Social ... he knows better to 'not rock the boat'. Prob is he's totally in the Boat for Trump.
He says he's committed to Jesus who is The TRUTH, but the Holy Spirit hasn't opened his understanding up to the Trump idol.
But, it did take the SPIRIT 'time' to open my eyes to Trump and Lin 'not seeing' more, so there's That!
Thought: not everyones eyes are going to be open, and that's a common situation noted in Scripture.

I like having people to communicated w/ here too on AU 😊 🎉 same page, line & Spirit! of The WORD.
04:02 PM - Aug 20, 2024
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it