Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
20 August, 02:42
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
The US is absolutely being herded towards Trump. Proof of manipulation is in who the candidates are. Of all the eligible, patriotic citizens in the country; its Trump vs Harris? Harris? That's the best the DNC can muster? (Sadly, it might be.)

Its a set up.

But by who?

Imagine a scenario where 'The Storm' actually happens and corrupt pols and celebs are rounded up all around the world. The masses cheer. But what then? Pols and celebs are expendable to cabal.

Power has then been consolidated to a focal point so potent that it can be used to bring in biometric ID, CBDC, etc. There will be no going back unless power is relinquished voluntarily. Which might not be possible, even if Trump desired to.

Unless the banking system is replaced completely and the elite bankers are rounded up as conspirators just as vile as the pedos; hope is abandoned.

Has Trump pissed off any bankers? Has anything Trump done diminished the power of the CB's?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 August, 06:46
In response Water Mark to his Publication
It's mockery.
they're laughing at us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
04 September, 03:21
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Good critical thinking. I see a few more on AU all the time waking up and asking these types of questions.

It all seems too obvious. Something definitely is not right, and right now I don’t feel good about anyone or anything.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 02:19
I think people can write lists showing positive things as well.
I will start, seeing as this IS Revelations.
By the way, just because someone goes to a Jesuit school means nothing. That would be like persecuting me for 12 years of Catholic Education or blaming my Grandfather for going to Fordham because they offered him a scholarship for sports.
I know I would not have known the truth about the Pharmaceutical or Medical fields if it wasn't for him.
I wouldn't have known about the poisons in our food industry. I will add other things later.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 August, 02:14
Wow! Eye opener! Even JFK Jr on his channel is saying Trump wasn’t shot and made fun of the whole setup! Rudy Giuliani his Buddy lawyer represented all the Big Pharmaceutical companies in Trials also. Hmmmmm! Crazy times! Who can you Trust these days? Is there a Deep State Trump? If so Why isn’t the Good Trump calling him out?

Free Bird @DCast
20 August, 01:39
Was thinking of 'sharing this' on Truth Social ... do you think I'd be penalized?? :)

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 August, 01:55 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
idk?

def shunned

since i started sharing this kind of stuff here, i've been unfollowed/blocked by 10+ followers

honesty has consequences these days

arba happihr @arba
20 August, 02:17
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Relabel it Maybe
I thought truth social was for sharing information.
I don't see anything damaging on here .
Then I've been banned from everywhere,
But here on Au.
And I am a nice person, just wanted truth out