Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 August, 01:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
why repost his tweets? Hes not special and he knows just as much as the rest of us? All the big accounts are just guessing...wake up people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
20 August, 01:08
I'd love to be a fly on the wall hearing the Cabal scream & shout & plot against each other.
I'd probably need my ribs bandaged from laughin', tho. 😂

Good thing we got GHOSTS,
and just amazing how they can walk through walls.

https://rumble.com/v3vs5hg...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
20 August, 12:59
No election!!!!!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 August, 12:12
Now I know VK is fake

because the popular vote NEVER decided the POTUS

the electorate do!!!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 August, 12:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
It’s all a psyop ! Some good some bad. Alls we can do is stay in a positive Vibration until Military does what it needs to do! 🙏🏻❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 01:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That's why the Democrats are trying so hard to do away with the Electorate.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 August, 12:07
It may start, my money is on delay. They can't and will not risk it! GM KR