Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 08:30
That is so sync. Nana was thinking about what happened to SSG_PAIN all day yesterday. I dont have to see him thought to KNOW THAT HE IS STILL ON THAT WALL!
THANK GOD FOR SSG_PAIN
you have no idea how many kids he has saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
12 February, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is over on gab. https://gab.com/SSG_PAIN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 09:53
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
thank you Nana will fond him i have an acct there too

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
12 February, 06:25
Whats your acct there? Im over there too. Have to keep finding my people where ever they are

12 February, 10:58
In response James Stedman to his Publication
I am almost never there, opened it up just to have it for sometimes. I am on here and telegram mostly

12 February, 11:01
Same here. Too glitchy. Too much MSM gets circulated as well still. Here and Telegram are definitely the places to be. Impala Jim when I am there.

12 February, 11:15
In response James Stedman to his Publication
I visit John Kenney's Toaster mostly. I prefer the ones that let you talk back instead of just feeding you information.
First time I ran into telegram was bout 3:00am and John called me thro the app. Idk why I answered but I did and he is a good guy. We talked for probably and hour. He works very hard at being a patriot. yeah Nana is talking about you @johnkennedy are your ears burning.

Ears werent burning. However, my stress and tension levels subsided quite a bit
01:07 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Silentjim6677 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Stedman, click on at the bottom under it