Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
13 February, 10:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
i like this imagery....i forgot about something i filed away, this made me think of something i read, Sacred Anatomy.
The Pineal Gland is located within the two hemispheres of the brain, within a tissue structured inner sanctum like 2 arched wings, in a hallow space called Cave of Brama (i remember this from anatomy in yoga teacher training). Makes me think of Cathedral/Temple Yes!
The Pineal Gland sits in the exact position of the Divine Proportion of the Golden Mean. .618 the distance on line drawn from front of brain to rear, and from top of skull to bottom.
Now i have to find my yoga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
13 February, 10:39
In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication
👆🏻*find yoga notes...
Dr Jacob Liberman O.D. Ph.D.
Light:Medicine of the Future:How We Can Use It To Heal Ourselves NOW
ISBN 1879181010
https://www.indiebound.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
13 February, 09:54
careful there now

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
13 February, 09:47

Francisca Rod @Frannie
13 February, 01:05
wow!!!!