Kim Runner @kimrunner
So much bad news in my feed.
Here's some feel good...
11:42 AM - Aug 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 August, 08:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Awww, love it! That’s how I feel at the beach too! 😀👍. Have a great weekend Kim! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 August, 09:30
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thanks.
You, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steph Ayers @Steph3
16 August, 04:35

Jill Taylor @Trad55
16 August, 02:28
I think this is the guy from Asher House rescue and the little girl kicking up her heels is Matilda! She has some neurological issues that affect her gait but she is a sweet little doll! His organization is the best.

amy lilley @amylilley
17 August, 09:52
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
His name is Lee Asher, he is an angel, wonderful human, this video is a tour of the 250 acre sanctuary in Oregon, a beautiful work in progress🐾💖🐾💙🐾🙏🏻😇🕊

https://youtu.be/WgYLj3wrS...
Full Asher House Tour! A behind the scenes look at the sanctuary | The Asher House - YouTube

Thanks for watching!Website: https://www.theasherhouse.com/Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheAsherHouseFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAsherHouseInst...

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
16 August, 01:29
Kim we'd love it if you post all your X Posts here. We'll deliver you positive vibes!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 August, 12:45 (E)
I rescued a sweet lab mix 1 hour from being put down in Ft. Worth, TX back in April. He is going to a new family in Maryland (with teenage boy looking for a bestie) and a new furbuddy who he got along with great at their M&G!!! Cost me ~ $1.5K overall (flight to Ft Worth to save him, vets, kenneling, transport, etc.). Doesn’t matter. A family is now complete because of it.

THAT’s why we rescue. 💕

PLEASE support $$ your local rescues (not the corporate ones, the mom&pop ones). 🙏🏻

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 August, 12:48
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
I took him to our local beach, he was like, lady, I’m from Central TX. WTH is this!?! 😆

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 August, 12:44
lol, that's uncontrollable happiness!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 August, 12:08
Love it! Thanks Kim and VK!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 12:06
:)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 August, 12:06
Oh my, such a sweet reprieve from the dark side of the downers! Dogs are such a blessing. We need to be more like our precious dogs. Thanks for sharing! 😇🥰

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 August, 12:05
So sweet! We took our puppy to the beach in NJ before the season opened. It was so scary leaving because she started coughing this asthma type cough on the ride home. She never did this before. She was still coughing when we got her home but it was late at night. I ran an essential oils diffuser in the living room with colloidal silver in it and the next day she was fine. I am afraid now to take her back to the beach. I wish I knew what caused it. Great video. I keep hearing bad news too. I can't wait for things to turn around.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 August, 11:56
They so happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️