Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 10:45
THIS is also NOT protecting the children, allowing this poison.....and who knows what the diapers are made of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 August, 08:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That’s not high fructose corn syrup. It’s regular corn syrup. Same thing in this old formula recipe that was floating around when the formula plant was shut down a few years ago. I’m more concerned about everything else in that list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 08:43
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
YEP all that. Mothers milk or raw dairy.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 August, 09:15
Yeah, I don’t think this 1960s recipe was any better. I’m not sure why corn syrup was a staple for them as well as formula now there can’t be any nutritional value in it especially for a baby.

15 August, 09:19
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
They have been trying to poison us a long time, starting at birth.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
When I think of all that’s been done foodwise, I wonder how we even make it with so many different things poisoning us all the time. When you add them up seems like we should be very sick and dead a lot sooner than we are. I guess the resiliency and healing power of our own bodies is what keeps us here.
10:31 PM - Aug 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it