TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 August, 05:34
EVERYONE NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THIS NOW:

https://youtu.be/fa9J1ZeWa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 August, 06:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
She lost me when she said she couldn’t get a business loan because of the color of her skin…a blatant accusation with no proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 06:23
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIt's not just her. It's happening to all Veterans and others. I don't care what color your skin is, if you served in the Military whether current or past. You deserve better than an illegal alien getting crap. It's wrong and we should be standing up for all Veterans. My husband is one. I've lived that life and I get it.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

15 August, 06:26
I get the illegal point, but she has to insert that skin color crap which ruins her whole point.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI understand that, but I don't care what color your skin is. We all deserve better than what our government is doing to us all in this country.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
06:30 PM - Aug 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
15 August, 06:56
Well, I do care and I’m tired of these people thinking and implying they’ve had it tougher than us.

15 August, 07:06
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI truly understand. I grew up poor in a big family, with hand me downs throughout my whole childhood. We had a family size of 10 and I was the youngest of 8 kids. I am 57 now. So believe me, I get it. I know you care. I agree, I hate that they always bring race into it. We are all GOD'S children. We shouldn't have to bring the color of our skin into anything. I wish, people would quit doing that. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them. GOD bless you and yours. Have a wonderful evening.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ