Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 August, 06:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
She lost me when she said she couldn’t get a business loan because of the color of her skin…a blatant accusation with no proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 August, 06:23
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️It's not just her. It's happening to all Veterans and others. I don't care what color your skin is, if you served in the Military whether current or past. You deserve better than an illegal alien getting crap. It's wrong and we should be standing up for all Veterans. My husband is one. I've lived that life and I get it.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 05:53
Research Tent. See my post below.

15 August, 06:29
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Exactly what I am talking about. It's crazy. But Veterans should be held to the highest honor. They deserve so much better. My husband is one. I've lived that life. We all deserve better than what's happening in our country.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 05:43
Just pure heartbreaking 🙏

15 August, 06:32
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️It is, I agree. So sad what our country has become. Pray for this to change and for GOD to intervene in our country.🙏❤️🤗🕊️