Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 August, 01:51 (E)
Reminiscing on that day I heard the Holy Spirit say to me “Grow mushrooms and you will find the answers”

In response to my despair after having severe nerve damage from an injury. I DID find the answers. Mushrooms healed my nerve damage and inflammation; PTSD and led me on the path to Jesus. They served their purpose… and are no longer needed… but the statement was definitely True and correct. I used them as a temporary medicine to get me to a point where I could function … and get off all the pain medication and use my arms and hands properly again.

God provided me with the solution to heal myself naturally instead of with surgery and chemicals.

When used properly, and temporarily for medicinal purposes and respected, not abused, they can assist in major healing miracles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
13 August, 02:44
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
What kind did you take?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 August, 06:20
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
all different kinds. Golden teachers, B+, penis envy and several others I can’t even think of at the moment. Id have to look and trigger my memory. Also grew lions mane and ground it up and put in capsules. I made capsules with all of them and micro dosed 4-5 days a week for months.. with breaks though.. til I started feeling better and then over time less and less til no longer felt like I needed any.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
13 August, 07:14
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I bet Turkey Tail was one of them. So glad it helped you! ❤

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
Yes i definitely had some Turkey tail I mixed in there. Anyone I could get my hands on. I learned a lot about medicinal mushrooms from Paul Stamets
09:54 AM - Aug 15, 2024
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it