Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 August, 10:35
When will we have an EBS disclosure announcement? #FreeHumanity #wwg1wga

2026 or later

No EBS will ever happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 12:55 (E)
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Let’s be honest that shit is never going off. Wish I never went down the rabbit hole because now I don’t believe a fooking thing . Definitely worse off lost family friends neighbors nothing good came from knowing this shit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
The CIA/Mossad machine is massive. It controlled AU for years and hypnotized many anons. The point of the Twitter purge was to push all anons to one place (AU), where they could then be controlled and manipulated. Not all fell for it, but many did, and the fake rabbit holes were dug years ago in preparation for this
02:23 PM - Aug 14, 2024
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
15 August, 02:46
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
From my research your CIA/Mossad remark isn`t far off.
Without doubt the CIA along with American Military which now through the UN has bases in virtually every country they fought in, working together since WWII, and in all wars that they have fought since, are behind every single manoeuvre that anyone in an official Governmental capacity (including Presidential) or position that would influence the masses is co-opted and orchestrated by these people.

In that sense what is taking place really is a highly scripted movie.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 August, 05:07
I agree that the reach of intelligence is massive, but it works both ways. If conversations on here helped them plan their operations, is that a bad thing? My take has always been that Q drops were meant as a learning tool and the rabbit holes were meant to expand our thinking. They were (allegedly) the most likely path based on the technology, but operations were ongoing and just like any situation, adaptations happen and plans can change. The issue that has tripped people up, IMHO, is putting too much expectations on certain personalities who may or may not be who they say they are or have the "intel" they claim or drop dates and activities that may change or be canceled for that matter. The best use of this site is for support, learning discernment, identifying patterns and areas where one needs to look into to understand an issue.

Free Bird @DCast
14 August, 04:58
Truth Social is another, 'you Vill abide by our Truth or we Vill #shadowban you and penalize u - even thou we say we don't!
If ur not a Trump minion or chanter u'll find ur not popular
A vid host u might fin interesting https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My 33rd Freemason Grandpa High Military (CSIS RCMP OSS) Op Paperclip, MKUltra, Cloning (RE-EDIT) - YouTube

THE 4 THEORIES I HAVE ABOUT MY 33RD GRANDPA AND HIS INVOLVEMENT IN OPERATION PAPERCLIP AND THE OSS PROOFS & CITATIONS ON FREEMASONRY,FOR ALIENS & NEPHILIM HU...

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
14 August, 03:41
Good word...........hypnotized

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 August, 03:27

14 August, 03:28
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

14 August, 03:29
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
People either really get that post or they really hate it. Thank you for getting it!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 August, 03:21
It’s truth and telegram that fucked people over. At least on up we teach people how to observe and heal themselves. We break away from most liberal and conservative notions to teach people of all the harm being done and what the best routes are to maintain a healthy spiritual mind.

Also you only just got here- how the fuck would you know?

14 August, 03:27
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Been here since 2021 on and off - it’s in my profile.

AU has some great Christ-based folks and healers. That is indeed its strength.

People really hate hearing the truth when it impacts their belief in their own experiences.

I will fight the NWO to the death, even at the risk of offending some sensibilities on AU. Do people really believe 100% of what is posted on AU is true? If not, then what is not true? And what is true? Time for people to be honest with to themselves and break out of the Anon trance as well. Discernment is supposed to be our strength.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 August, 02:54
Here they come boys. Just joined in August. Fuck off.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 03:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Exactly

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 August, 03:12
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Never a dull moment

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 August, 02:53
What are “the fake rabbit holes”?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 August, 02:49
We are such suckers!! If only I had figured it out earlier..my life would be so different. Boy are we stupid!!! 🤣🤣🤣