Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 August, 10:35
When will we have an EBS disclosure announcement? #FreeHumanity #wwg1wga

2026 or later

No EBS will ever happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
14 August, 12:55 (E)
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Let’s be honest that shit is never going off. Wish I never went down the rabbit hole because now I don’t believe a fooking thing . Definitely worse off lost family friends neighbors nothing good came from knowing this shit 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
14 August, 02:23
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
The CIA/Mossad machine is massive. It controlled AU for years and hypnotized many anons. The point of the Twitter purge was to push all anons to one place (AU), where they could then be controlled and manipulated. Not all fell for it, but many did, and the fake rabbit holes were dug years ago in preparation for this

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 August, 03:21
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
It’s truth and telegram that fucked people over. At least on up we teach people how to observe and heal themselves. We break away from most liberal and conservative notions to teach people of all the harm being done and what the best routes are to maintain a healthy spiritual mind.

Also you only just got here- how the fuck would you know?

Been here since 2021 on and off - it’s in my profile.

AU has some great Christ-based folks and healers. That is indeed its strength.

People really hate hearing the truth when it impacts their belief in their own experiences.

I will fight the NWO to the death, even at the risk of offending some sensibilities on AU. Do people really believe 100% of what is posted on AU is true? If not, then what is not true? And what is true? Time for people to be honest with to themselves and break out of the Anon trance as well. Discernment is supposed to be our strength.
03:27 PM - Aug 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 August, 03:38
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Believing in Q isn’t what makes an anon an anon. Taking things at face value and debasing corrupt bullshit for zero monetary value is what makes an anon. We’ve been blasting Bush and Obama since anon was a thing long before your dreaded Q op. I’ve been calling out Zion and Khazar long before people even viewed it as the NWO.
Just because you want people to lose their faith in anything doesn’t mean they have to- no different than those that refuse to believe it anymore.
I might sound off against religion and politics but that doesn’t mean I want people to lack the certain structure that they leaned on in the first place.

14 August, 03:46
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Well put, and I’m glad you’ve been awake that long and have added perspective. I have not been awake that long - I awoke rapidly and intensely in 2020. I was indeed sold on Q early - it’s what awakened me. Not the drops themselves, but the idea that the coming disclosures would destroy our mindset in most everything we believed in up to that point. That got me excited and interested. That is the new world. The Q days are long ago now and “deltas” bring a bit of vomit with each decide I see.

I don’t think I can “destroy” anyone’s belief in AU, but I believe I offer a new angle of perspective to slap them out of the trance and re-introduce discernment where they may have let it slip.